Classic design and durable construction make Gilbarco Veeder-Root Titan mechanical pumps and dispensers the right choice for basic fueling. A wide range of models assures there’s a Titan unit to meet all your basic fueling needs.
Whether you’re building your primary fuel island, or adding secondary fuels such as kerosene, these low-hose models minimize space, improving visibility across your site. And, they’re even more durable than the classic designs that inspired them. Its welded, galvanized steel frame, structural foam bezel, and field-proven components are built to last. You’ll enjoy reliable performance and a low cost of ownership over their life. Higher flow rates and simple operation also result in satisfied customers, increasing your sales potential during busy periods. Options for vapor recovery help you meet today’s requirements with Titan. Choose Titan for classic design and durable profits.
- Welded, galvanized steel frame
- Structural foam bezel
- Field-proven components are built to last.
- Low cost of ownership
- Approvals: UL and cUL listed, Measurement Canada, NCWM
- Working Pressure: 50 psi maximum
- Unit of Measure: Gallons / Liters
- Gilbarco Meter
- Power Electric Reset (Hand Crank)
- Motor/Voltage: 1HP continuous duty motor 115V/60HZ
- Pump: 10 vane rotary pump with integrated air separator