Red Jacket delivers the highest reliability and lowest cost of ownership for LPG fueling.
The Red Jacket LPG Pump is the most efficient, cost-effective explosion-proof submersible pump/motor unit, designed to pump liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in its liquid state.
It provides increased flow rates and operator fueling uptime with changing LPG mixtures, lower installation and maintenance costs, and lower operating costs than suction technology. And because they pump butane, propane, or any mixture of the two, these multistage centrifugal pumps supply exceptional performance at peak efficiency.
The Red Jacket LPG Pump is designed for fleets, government, and retail petroleum applications.
- Certified EEx ed IIB T3 design explosion-proof submersible electric motor
- Bearing cooling and lubrication system for maximum cooling during dispensing, leading to longer life and lower maintenance
- Internal bypass for continual cooling of system prior to dispensing
- Multi-stage centrifugal pumping system for reduced power consumption
- Split pump/motor design for easy installation and maintenance
- High differential pressure capability for guaranteed flow performance with various LPG mixtures
- Robust heavy-duty construction for high durability
- Pressure-based system provides increased flow rates and operator fueling up-time, lower installation and maintenance costs, and lower operating costs (see related information tab for benefits of submersible technology vs. suction
- Silent operation
Red Jacket Premier
Entry level option for lower flowrate requirements
Flowrate 70 litres per minute at 7bar.
Red Jacket Premier MidFlow
For LPG refuelling applications with low to intermediate flow requirements
Flowrate 100 litres per minute at 7bar.
Red Jacket Premier HiFlow
For higher capacity installations such as commercial vehicle fuelling facilities and bottle filling plants
Flowrate 150 litres per minute at 7bar.
|Model||Premier||Premier MidFlow||Premier HiFlow|
|Flow rate at 7 Barª||70 litre/min||100 litre/min||150 litre/min|
|Flow rate at Maximum Efficiency||70 litre/min at 6.8 bar||130 litre/min at 5.8 bar||130 litre/min at 8.1 bar|
|Flow rate at 4 Barª||100 litre/min||170 Litre/min||190 litre/min|
|Unit Length (mm)||1506||1506||1896|
|Unit Weight (kg)||39||39||48|
- Submersible polyphase motor 380-415 V ac,
- 3 phase 50Hz
- 3HP, IN 5.4Amps, no minimum flow required
- 5HP, IN 8.7Amps,25litres/min minimum flow required
- 4” diameter multi-stage centrifugal pump with 21 or 24 impeller stages
- LPG Premier 1420mm:
3HP motor 625mm
- + 21 stage pump 795mm
- LPG Premier HiFlow 1810mm:
5HP motor 780mm + 24 stage pump 1030mm
- Weight: c.40Kg
ATEX Approved, LCIE France Certified